The Beauty Egg Collection by Lookfantastic
This Easter Lookfantastic has prepared something very unique and exciting for you! And it's this GORGEOUS The Beauty Egg Collection box* which costs £60 and is worth £200. Amazing, right?
Like, the package alone is crazy, but you have 7 full-size products inside that are by themselves pretty cool already.
So here they are, inside this box you'll find:
- Talika Lipocils Ink, in either Chestnut or Brown (worth £20)
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Eye Contour Cream 15ml (worth £38)
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator – Gilded Honey (worth £21)
- Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Body Wash 100ml (worth £12)
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer 30ml (worth £32)
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream 30ml (worth £58)
- Philip Kinglsey Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer 75ml (worth £19)
It's really worth it!
The only products I knew from the bunch is the Laura Geller highlighter which is HEAVEN, for real! Subtle but powerful and very dew-like.
And the Elasticizer, which I've always been a fan of!
What do you think about this Beauty Egg campaign from Lookfantastic?
Does it tickles your fancy (and wallet ahah)?